[PT2021] Fall Course 782

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Tue Jul 21 16:29:14 EDT 2020

I heard there were questions regarding how my course DPT 782 (Tuesdays) will work.

Expect your entire day on Tuesday 8-5 to be committed to that course.
There could be fluctuations throughout the semester, but in general - this is the plan:
I have the first week, then Dr. C has the next 4, then I have the rest.

The course is set for 2 hours of lecture and 6 hours of lab per week. (the schedule does not clearly delineate that, the one you got. Your syllabus will be more specific)

Green:  Be in the designated lab space 8 am. There will be approximately 2 hours of lecture and then lab from 10-12 (lunch) and 1-5.
Dr C:  Lecture material will be pre-recorded, have it done before you arrive for lab.  Lab will start at 10 am - 12 (lunch) then 1-5.

For both of us, the plan is to have live patients from 4-5pm if able.  We will know better after we see how tomorrow goes and final decisions for lab are finalized.

As I already mentioned, the weekly schedule will have greater detail.  Some of the details we are still working out within the policies of the labs for the fall.

Let me know if you have any questions
Dr. Green

(I included Myers because I heard you were curious about his as well.... I don't want to speak for him)