[PT2021] FW: Potential for Inclement Weather

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 20 08:47:20 EST 2020

All,

Please see the below email.

Thank you,

Rachel

From: Holquist, Virginia L <holquist at campbell.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:42 AM
Subject: Potential for Inclement Weather

Good Morning CPHS Faculty and Staff,

The email below is being sent on behalf of Scott Asbill.

Students and Faculty,

Program Managers please forward to your students:

I hope everyone is enjoying a great and productive semester.  Please be aware, that the University and College are closely monitoring the weather situation and will be in communication with you as we getter a better prediction regarding the likelihood of inclement weather.  Regardless of the status of the University or practice site, your safety is of utmost importance.  If you are at a clinical rotation the Office of Experiential Education already has a policy in place (please review it).  Bottom line is that if you feel that you are in an unsafe environment and by traveling to a practice site or back to the University may put you in harm's way, please use common sense and take appropriate action (Per University's Inclement Weather Policy).  Designated University official(s) will communicate any closings, delays and such.  I would strongly recommend that if you have not already signed up to receive CU University Alerts via Omnilert to please do so using the following link. (https://www.campbell.edu/policies/weather-policy/). If you have previously signed up you may want to log in and update your information.

Faculty, as a reminder, several video tutorials regarding Panopto can be found using the link below.  Please contact IT services for the installation of Panopto on your laptop if interested.
https://howtovideos.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Folders/DepartmentHome.aspx?folderID=4b9de7ae-0080-4158-8496-a9ba01692c2e

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5E7C1.9E8469C0][cid:image002.jpg at 01D5E7C1.9E8469C0]

Regards,

Dr. Asbill

Scott Asbill, Ph.D., Professor of Pharmaceutics and Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, N.C. 27506
*:asbill at campbell.edu<mailto:asbill at campbell.edu>|*: (910) 893-1814 | Fax: (910) 893-1943
[College_of_Pharmacy_and_Health_Sciences-Horizontal-Align---Print half crop]