[PT2021] CU DPT Merchandise Sale!

Shelby Diachenko stdiachenko0921 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 6 21:14:38 EST 2020

Hey everyone,

The 2nd and 3rd year DPT students are selling Campbell PT merchandise!! As a reminder, the sale will end tomorrow, FEBRUARY 7th at 11:59 pm!! Below is the link to purchase. Feel free to share this link with your family members. The shipment should be here by March 1st and I will send a follow-up email about distribution in the coming weeks.

Instructions to purchase:
- in the shipping address put: P.O. Box 1090 Buies Creek, NC 27506
- select Barbara Diachenko as the Account Executive
https://www.peakresource.com/campbell-university-physical-therapy.htm

Thank you,

Shelby Diachenko, SPT, EP-C
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate 2020
Student Government APTA Liaison
ProBono Board Community Relations