[PT2021] CPHS Inter-professional T-shirt Sale Last Call

Wood, Jenny j_nowak1002 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 6 13:27:01 EST 2020

Good afternoon everyone,

This is the *LAST CALL *if you'd like to order a t-shirt! The link for
ordering will close Friday, February 7th at 11:59 pm.

The Brothers of Phi Delta Chi are selling t-shirts that celebrate ALL of
the amazing programs that make up CPHS. Shirts are available in short ($20)
or long sleeve ($25) and are Gildan brand.

*Follow this link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/classic/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=60&CATID=177&SINGLESTORE=true>
if
you'd like to order a shirt!  *

Not on campus? No worries, we can ship your shirt to you! At checkout
simply click to add "Phi Delta Chi Shipping" to your cart.

If you have any questions feel free to email me and I'll get back to you as
soon as I can.

Front (logo will run across the chest):
[image: image.png]

Back:
[image: image.png]

Best,

Jennifer Wood

PharmD Candidate 2021 | Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health
Sciences

B.S. Biological Sciences - Human Concentration | North Carolina State
University

CPHS PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Chair

NCAP - Student Pharmacist Network | Treasurer

Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa | Fundraising Chair

APhA-ASP | Women's Health Campaign Chair

Walgreens Pharmacy Intern | Raleigh, NC