[PT2021] Smith Hall Hours of Operation/ Main Campus Study Space

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 12 10:56:11 EDT 2020

All,

The hours of Smith Hall will be from 7am-5pm daily. There will be no security in Smith Hall after the hours of 5pm thus students will not be permitted in the building.

This information goes along with the rule in place of not being in the building if not here for lab/class due to CDC guidelines and occupancy rules.

There are spaces open on main campus for study space. See the below:

The Student Union Hours are: 6am-midnight starting August 14th.

Below are the library hours and attached are the guidelines.

Regular Semester Hours
Mon - Thurs
7:30am - Midnight
Fri
7:30am - 6:00pm
Sat
11:00am - 5:00pm
Sun
2:00pm - Midnight

View overnight study area information & hours<http://library.campbell.edu/overnight-study>.

Changes during exams, holidays, and vacation periods are also posted at the library entrance.

http://library.campbell.edu/hours

I realize that this situation is not ideal, and we thank you for being flexible during this ever changing time. Please reach out if I can answer any questions or be of assistance.

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2FAF3.79703780]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D33149.9CE12210]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.