[PT2021] Summer FA Application

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu Apr 23 12:35:36 EDT 2020

Good morning!

I hope that all of you are doing well.
Several of you have had questions in regards to the summer FA form that needs to be filled out. The wufoo form will go live on Monday April 27th. An email from the FA office will go out to all students. Please fill the form out as soon as you can. Once the form is filled out this goes to a FA official who will then reward you your FA monies for the summer. They know that our 3rd year students summer semester has already started and I have requested that they expedite the DPT students.

Please keep an eye on your email on Monday as they could not tell me a time that it would go live. Please let me know if you have any issues or further questions.

Thank you, Rachel