[PT2021] 758 Class Today READ

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Tue Apr 7 09:33:24 EDT 2020

Hello Class!
Today is one of my favorite classes!  It's time for LINGO!!!
You will have the chance to win gift cards for Starbucks and Amazon TODAY during our classic LINGO game!! Woot Hoot!!!

Aren't you excited?????

I can tell.
[cid:e633f34b-696b-4c59-bb39-336c594001b1]

To have this much fun, we need to do class a little differently today.  See below:

  1.  At 1pm- class starts.  BUT... you will be working on your own to compete the "Coordination Terms" sheet.  These are the definitions of the words associated with Coordination.  I have attached it here (for those of you who are baffled by Blackboard). It is also on Blackboard.
  2.  You need the LINGO sheet printed off... 3-4 copies.  If you do not have a printer- no problem, just get a piece of paper and draw it.  This will be your LINGO board.  You'll need this BEFORE class begins.  I have attached it to print off or for you to see so you can draw your own.
  3.  The Zoom class will not officially begin until 1:30.  I'll be on there in case there are questions at 1pm but you'll be working hard to compete your coordination terms sheet. Feel free to work in groups! (NOT a google drive- but on Facetime or Google Hangouts...work together)

These things need to be done first so we can rock our LINGO- the more time we have the more games we can play and the more winners we will have!  If you have your own Bingo Markers... now is the time to get them out!