[PT2021] Fwd: [PT2020] Professional Alumni Student Association

Kennedy, Jeffrey jtkennedy0527 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Sep 12 08:08:01 EDT 2019

PASA info to go along with the free bagels in the lobby. If you are a
member for half of your program (1.5 years for us) then you get a free
hoodie at graduation that says DPT alumni! Plus you get to go to a lot of
awesome events throughout the year. The bagels will be here until 9:15 so
go grab one and join PASA. The link to join is below.

https://app.mobilecause.com/form/jCG8Zg?vid=1zjte

*Jeffrey Kennedy, SPT, CSCS*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate
Class of 2020
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Contact: (336) 970-7587 | jtkennedy0527 at email.campbell.edu