[PT2021] Dedication to Representation Community: Last Event

Green, Shanece svgreen1008 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 21 09:18:13 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Dedication to Representation is a CPHS Community safe space that spotlights
underrepresented minorities in health care.  No membership or fee is
required to be a part of this community. If you have not been receiving my
emails please it is because your information is not on my email list.
Please add your information to the sheet below!
 Dedication to Representation
<https://docs.google.com/a/email.campbell.edu/spreadsheets/d/1xd5dVLMYdIsY0Xp26aDv12e0reaGZ3jw5Gpkry_frFg/edit?usp=drive_web>

Our last event of the semester is "Hallo - Thank - Mas!" Please find the
details on the slide attached.

 Hallo-Thank-Mas
<https://docs.google.com/a/email.campbell.edu/presentation/d/16uJhJAiLobEu4eev9iG-GE3XfVXrxoMkBkfcGrpUY2g/edit?usp=drive_web>

Item signup located HERE