[PT2021] Creek Coffee Fundraiser

Hanvy, Sarah sehanvy0816 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Nov 21 11:29:24 EST 2019

Hey Gang!

On Monday Nov. 25th we are having a fundraiser at creek coffee we will get
10% of their proceeds from the day. There hours are from 6:30 am to 10 PM
and there is no need to mention PT.  If you would stop by and grab a
coffee, smoothie, really anything we would greatly appreciate it. We know
its that stressful time of the year and a little caffeine never hurt the
studying process. Best wishes on your final exams, soon to be 2nd years!!!!
[image: image.png]

Thanks,

Sarah Hanvy

--