[PT2021] HIPPA/BBP Training Additional info

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Wed Nov 6 08:16:52 EST 2019

Good morning,

Happy Hump Day!  Just wanted to let everyone know that when you complete the HIPPA/BBP Training as a 2nd and 3rd year student there will just be one certificate completed that covers both the HIPPA/BBP.  Make sure your name and date is on this document before emailing me a copy and uploading into Magnus.   When uploading into Magnus you will have to insert this document twice, one into the HIPPA slot and another time into the BBP slot.

Please let me know if you have any concerns and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.