[PT2021] CPFI Soup & Grilled Cheese Lunch Next Week!

Penninger, Abigail alpenninger0818 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Nov 5 13:29:51 EST 2019

Good afternoon CPHS!

Next week, CPFI is hosting a soup and grilled cheese fundraiser in Maddox
Hall lobby! Come grab lunch with us on *Wednesday November 13th, from
11:30am to 2:00pm*! We will have a variety of soups to choose from and will
be making grilled cheese sandwiches to go along with your soup!

See the attached slide for more details! We will have an option for you to
pay with a card if you don't have cash!

Have a great week!
Abigail Penninger

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences*
Doctor of Pharmacy/MS in Clinical Research Candidate 2021
CPFI Vice-President
SSHP Health Initiatives Chair
General Chemistry Lab Instructor