[PT2021] Anatomy Practical Prep

Casey, Zachary zgcasey0121 at email.campbell.edu
Wed May 29 10:42:38 EDT 2019

Happy Humpday, Gang!
One of the TA's yesterday sent me the PDF below to provide a supplementary
resource to practice identifying structures on our checklist. The DO
students call them "sporacles" and it requires you to identify anatomical
structures, spell the words correctly without a word bank, and also sets a
timer for your quizzes while you are completing it. He told me that NOT
everything on these quizzes will be on our practicals but the majority of
them will be.
I took a couple quizzes last night and it seems to help quite a bit.

Grind hard,
Zach Casey, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate 2021