[PT2021] CUPA Program Specific T-Shirt Sale- Ending Tomorrow!

Anna LeViere afleviere1016 at email.campbell.edu
Sat May 11 15:12:01 EDT 2019

Dear PT students,

The PT logo only needs 2 more T-shirt’s to be purchased in order for it to print! We were able to extend the campaign a little longer but will need close it on Monday. So I wanted to let you all know so you can sum it your final orders and encourage your friends to buy! If we don’t get those two orders we won’t be able to print per custom ink rules. Thanks all!

Best,
Anna