[PT2021] CUPA Program Specific T-Shirt Sale- Ending Tomorrow!

LeViere, Anna afleviere1016 at email.campbell.edu
Fri May 10 13:13:25 EDT 2019

Dear all,

This is a reminder to go ahead and purchase a t-shirt before tomorrow if
you were interested in one! The campaigns are currently set to *end
tomorrow, May 11th* and per Custom Ink fundraising rules, each logo (i.e.
each program) has to sell 13 shirts or they won't print them and will issue
a refund to anyone who bought them. So if you're interested in getting one,
please go ahead and buy one and encourage your friends and classmates and
share on your Facebook pages. These make great gifts for family members
too! Links for each campaign are below. Thank you and please let me know if
you have any questions!

*Nursing:* https://www.customink.com/fundraising/campbell-nursing
*Pharmacy:* https://www.customink.com/fundraising/campbell-pharmacy
*Physical Therapy:*
https://www.customink.com/fundraising/campbell-physical-therapy
*Physician Assistant*:
https://www.customink.com/fundraising/campbell-physician-assistant
*Public Health: *
https://www.customink.com/fundraising/campbell-public-health

Best,
Anna LeViere

--
*Anna LeViere*

MPAP Student | Class of 2020

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

252-717-1404 | afleviere1016 at email.campbell.edu