[PT2021] Call for Exercise Class Coaches

Wilson, James jmwilson0307 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 6 15:35:53 EST 2019

No need to be certified! Even if you're just interested in coaching a
class, please let me know! Yes, DPT1's that includes you...

[image: image.png]

So far I have a coach for 3/20 (HIIT w/ Ranndi) and 3/27 (bootcamp w/
Taylor) - who's next?!

Enjoy the rest of your break!

James M. Wilson, Jr., SPT, CSCS

Campbell University