[PT2021] Friendly Reminder - DPT Career Fair Friday, February 22

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 20 13:11:16 EST 2019

Friendly Reminder:

The DPT Career Fair is scheduled for this Friday, February 22 from 1 pm - 4 pm in the lobby of Smith Hall.  Please stop by after you have finished your classes anytime between 1 pm and 4 pm to visit some of the area companies listed below to learn more about their programs and incentives they have to offer in the DPT field.  We would like all 3 of our cohorts to attend.  It is important for our 1st and 2nd year students to establish connections and visit with these local and regional companies.  For 3rd year students this career fair is mandatory. This exposure is especially important for you as you will be leaving in April for your last set of rotations and not be returning again until graduation.

** Their tables may have some giveaways too!! :)

This year the following companies will be in attendance:

BenchMark Rehab Partners
Drayer Physical Therapy
Medical Facilities of America
Carolina Therapy Services, Inc.
Fox Rehabilitation
Cape Far Valley Health
Total Body Therapy and Wellness

Kind regards,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-4951|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.