[PT2021] PRIDE (Promoting Recognition of Identity for Development and Education) in Healthcare

C, Doug dmcurrington0929 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:08:20 EDT 2019

Hello fellow students,

On behalf of CPHS Communities, I would like to personally invite you to
join the Underrepresented Minorities community in welcoming PRIDE
(Promoting Recognition of Identity for Development and Education) in
Healthcare as the newest community here on campus! In place of our meeting
on April 17, PRIDE in Healthcare will be having a Meet & Greet and
presentation on LGBTQ Rights in NC. This community is open to all
individuals wishing to grow in their knowledge of LGBTQ Health & Wellness
and requires no membership. Feel free to contact Hannah Eason (
heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu) or Jester Cabanting (
jfcabanting1023 at email.campbell.edu) with any questions.

Please join us on April 17 at 4:30PM in Maddox 224 for free doughnuts and
to show your support!