[Pharmsci] Save the Date: First Annual Camels Care CommUNITY Days Volunteer Opportunities

Byrd, Kenley E kebyrd at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 17 11:38:19 EDT 2024

Dear CPHS Students,

We are excited to announce the first annual Camels Care CommUNITY Days, taking place on September 13th and 14th!

There will be a variety of volunteer opportunities available on both days, with options to choose either a morning or afternoon shift. This is a wonderful chance to give back to our community and make a positive impact. This is a wonderful chance for all members of the CPHS community to come together, give back to our community, and make a positive impact.

For any questions regarding the event, please contact Dr. Tillman at {tillmand at campbell.edu}.

Stay tuned for more details on how to register in the upcoming weeks.

Best regards,

Kenley E. Byrd
Student Affairs Coordinator
Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
t: 910.814.5693 | e: kebyrd at campbell.edu