[Pharmsci] Kick-Off in the Creek - August 21, 2024

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Mon Jul 1 15:48:46 EDT 2024

Greetings, Camels,

We at Student Affairs would like to invite you to CPHS's annual welcome-back event, Kick-Off in the Creek! All CPHS students, faculty, and staff are invited to this gathering to kick off the new school year. We will have a cookout provided by Dr. Mark Moore. Food will include hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, chips, and drinks. All in attendance are also welcome to a free Pelicans SnoBalls snow cone!

For students looking to get plugged into the CPHS community and organizations/clubs, a Student Organization Fair will also be held in Smith Hall during this event.

When: Wednesday, August 21st from 5pm to 7pm
Where: Smith Hall<https://map.concept3d.com/?id=714#!m/132677?s/>, Smith Hall Lobby and Back Lawn

If you plan on attending or would like to sign your organization up for the Student Organization Fair happening during this event, please RSVP by 8/14 using the link below:

https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/w16l1tz61m75qf7/

We can't wait to CU there!

Best,

Sarah Goetz
Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6