[Pharmsci] LAST DAY TO PURCHASE- PASA Jacket Sale (November 3rd)

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Nov 3 08:21:56 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Today is the last day to order the Professional Alumni Student Association
(PASA)'s jacket. We are selling a professional soft-shell fleece-lined
jacket with the Campbell College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences logo
embroidered on the chest. This would be an excellent item to wear during
rotations when white coats are not required and in other
professional settings. We are offering sizes adult small to adult XXXL.

We will have pick up here at Campbell when the jackets arrive and can
arrange local pick up in the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill area if
needed. There is also a shipping option for people who may be out of town.

You can purchase the jacket at this link: https://igfn.us/form/NBWbtg

Please let me know if you have any questions at
hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu,
[image: PASA Jacket Sale (3).png]
*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | Secretary
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067