[Pharmsci] Upcoming Service Opportunity - Hazardous Waste Collection Event

THOMAS, ELINA ebthomas1208 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Nov 1 14:55:18 EDT 2023

Hello CPHS Students,

I wanted to remind you all of this upcoming service opportunity. A few
people informed me that the link was in "read only" mode. This has been
addressed and you should be able to edit it now. If you are interested in
volunteering for this event, please confirm your attendance by *tomorrow. *This
will allow me to give the organizers a headcount. You can confirm your
attendance by adding your name to the Google sheet. Thank you for your
cooperation!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iW5F0j6PEhq7pHSSsuWvNKWdSa_3okHNRNNnRS3t6Go/edit#gid=0

Elina B. Thomas
MSPH Candidate | Campbell University