[Pharmsci] Scholarship Application DO NOT Create a New Username and Password

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 15 16:59:58 EST 2023

Hi all,

With the Common Scholarship Application open for 2023, I just wanted to stress that you will need to log in to the application system with your school username and password. You should have received an email with your username, if you have not, please email me to get your username. Enter your username and password on the left side of the login page. If you do not remember your password, you can reset it once you are on the page. Do NOT create a new account. Contact Sarah Barefoot (sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu>) if you have problems signing in.

Best,

Sarah Barefoot
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6