[Pharmsci] Dedication to Representation E-Board Application

Carter, Amira ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 15 09:53:51 EST 2023

Greetings CPHS!

Dedication to Representation (D2R) will be forming an Executive Board for
the 2023-2024 school year. The purpose of D2R is to create a safe space for
minority students of CPHS to connect and grow as healthcare professionals.
The current positions available are President, Vice President, Secretary,
Treasurer, Event Coordinator, and Heritage Month Celebration Coordinator.
We welcome all to apply from all of the various healthcare programs. You do
not have to be a current member of D2R to apply for a leadership role.

In order to be considered for a position, please fill out this application
form <https://forms.gle/bx9EBRZ9mMbpWfPK8>  by *5pm on Wednesday 3/1/23*.

*Amira Carter, M.S.*
Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu