[Pharmsci] Announcing Transition to New SAP Counseling Service, Nov. 2nd

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Tue Nov 1 11:52:26 EDT 2022

Greetings,

I am excited to say that we are moving forward with a change in our SAP (Student Assistance Program) to MYgroup on November 2, 2022 (tomorrow). The SAP is our FREE provider for 24-7 counseling coverage for all CPHS students. This new provider will add additional features not available in StudentLinc (our current provider who will no longer be available as of tomorrow) such as legal assistance. This will continue to be a counseling service that provides additional information and counseling resources such as financial counseling, stress assistance, and more. This service will be available via phone for an initial intake and then transition a client (student) to counseling services for their needs and if needs are outside of short-term, will refer to appropriate resources. I have attached a flyer for the app and website login along with more information on our new SAP service. All services through MYgroup are free to CPHS students.

Should you have any questions, please reach out to CPHS Student Affairs! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Steph
Steph Olson
Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Pronouns: she/her
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e:solson at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910) 814-5693<tel:%28910%29%20814-5693>
Current students click here to schedule an appointment with me<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/4142929/schedule>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.