[Phar26] SNPhA Motivational Monday

Woodburn, Ashley anwoodburn1113 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 30 08:10:00 EDT 2024

Good morning all,

After all the hard work and determination, we've finally reached the end of
this block. There's just one more challenge to tackle this morning, and
then you’ll enjoy a well-deserved week of rest.

Here is a prayer for you:

*Heavenly Father,  I come before You today, feeling anxious about my
upcoming test. I ask that You calm my mind and heart, and replace my
worries with confidence. Help me to trust in the effort I’ve put in and in
Your guidance.Grant me clarity of mind, sharpness of memory, and the
ability to focus on the questions. Guide my thoughts so that I may answer
each one wisely and effectively.  *

*Help me to remain calm and composed, even when I am unsure of the answers.
Let me remember that my worth is not measured by this test, but by Your
endless love for me.Thank You for being with me in all things, and for
providing me the strength to persevere.*

*Amen.*

You all are gonna do great on your final block exam! Stay safe and have a
great rest of your week.

Best wishes,

*Ashley Woodburn *
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2027
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy
Correspondent
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association (NCODA) | President-Elect
Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) | Chaplain
Student Ambassador