[Phar26] CPFI Membership Drive

Moseley, Jordan jmmoseley0516 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 9 09:41:42 EDT 2024

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend in preparation for the busy week
ahead!

CPFI is hosting our Membership Drive <https://igfn.us/form/A1YOYQ> from now
until October 31st! Membership is $7 for the year for Master's degree
students as well as our dual degree students who are in their Master's
year. Membership for pharmacy students is $10 for the year. Sign up using
the link or by scanning the QR code below.

[image: image.png]

--
Jordan Moseley | Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2027