[Phar26] APhA Membership & Committees

Ter Meer, Brittany b_termeer0403 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 17 10:09:30 EDT 2024

Hello everyone and happy post exam tuesday!

I hope you are doing well and ready to finish this block off strong. 🐪I
wanted to remind you, if you have not done it yet, to make sure your APhA
membership dues have been paid/renewed and that you have had the chance to
sign up for a committee. We have various committees which are busy trying
to plan exciting and educational opportunities for Campbell students and
our surrounding communities, and they need YOUR help 🫵

Sign-ups close soon for committees so make sure you don't miss your
opportunity! If you have any questions please reach out to our *Patient
Care VP - Gabby Gillet: gwgillett0425 at email.campbell.edu
<gwgillett0425 at email.campbell.edu> *

Sign-up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RqQGVe8Ek4siRgVEt4b6b6YEyEvZ3ZVtOZnBakA1R8s/edit?usp=forms_home&ths=true>

Thanks and I hope to CU in APhA soon. 😁

*Brittany T. Caskey*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*
PharmD Candidate 2026
American Pharmacist Association-Association of Student Pharmacists-
President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board- Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Alpha Zeta - Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma - National Bylaws Committee Member
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda- Pledge Master
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. |Atlantic Province- Scholarship
Committee member and Webmaster Committee member
Pharmacy Class of 2026 Executive Board- Chaplain
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences- Student
Ambassador
Central Carolina Hospital- Pharmacy Intern