[Phar26] NCODA Interest Meeting

Penn-Henry, Ni nhpennhenry1105 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 17 09:52:08 EDT 2024

Good morning all!

I hope everyone is doing well after our second block exam. Take the time to
do things for yourself and decompress this week as we are 2/3 of the way
done with the block.

*NCODA is hosting a general body interest meeting this Thursday, September
19, from 12 pm to 1 pm. Lunch will be provided!* :) Please come out to
learn and discuss what the organization can provide to you as a student and
as a future pharmacist! If you are planning to attend, please fill out the
google form https://forms.gle/mVDRjiSwLG6CxNfz5.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Hope to see you
Thursday!

*Ni Penn-Henry*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2027
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy | President-Elect
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association | Secretary
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Legislative Committee Co-Chair
CPHS Academic Tutor & Student Ambassador