[Phar26] Hump Day Prescription: Yoga! APhA Event - Sept 18th

Gutierrez Lauzurique, Isabel icgutierrezl0409 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 9 11:34:01 EDT 2024

Since the event will be held outside - In the case of inclement weather,
the yoga class will be relocated to: *Maddox 117*

**And please remember that when dressing for the event, please ensure to
dress with Campbell spirit – with respect and consideration for each other
and the classroom/workplace environment. We ask that all attire have
appropriate length and coverage.**

Thank you all!