[Phar26] Hump Day Prescription: Yoga! APhA Event - Sept 18th

Gutierrez Lauzurique, Isabel icgutierrezl0409 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 9 11:25:59 EDT 2024

Hello student pharmacists! 🎋
I hope this email finds you well and that this block is going great for
all of you!

The APhA PharmD Wellness Committee wishes to invite you all to our upcoming
event, *Hump Day Prescription: Yoga! *
*Date: Wednesday, September 18th *
*Time: Lunch Time (1PM-2PM)*
*Location: Outside, between Maddox Hall and Carter Gym*
***Please bring your yoga mat and water!***

The event will be an interactive event, a yoga class hosted by Dr.
Mcgeehan! The purpose is to get together and have a peaceful time while
still engaging in physical activity before our first block of the year
ends. It will be a great way to relax and unwind during the busy pharmacy
school schedule. Everyone is invited, including non APhA members. It is a
great way to get to know what APhA has to offer!

See you all there!
Have a great week and good luck studying,
--
*Isabel C. Gutierrez Lauzurique*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences