[Phar26] SNPhA Motivational Monday

Woodburn, Ashley anwoodburn1113 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 9 08:52:13 EDT 2024

Good morning all,

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. As we gear up to take our second
block exam, remember you are capable. If you didn't do as well as you hoped
on the first one, don't give up, learn from the challenges, and keep
pushing. Try not to reflect too much on the past, but rather look towards
the future.

"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today" - Will Rogers

Now for a little fun and humor:

*Joke of the Week: *
What did the horse say after it tripped?
Help! I've fallen and I can't giddyup!

*Fun Fact of the Week:*
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up at the sky.

Happy Studying!

Best wishes,

*Ashley Woodburn *
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2027
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy
Correspondent
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association (NCODA) | President-Elect
Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) | Chaplain
Student Ambassador