[Phar26] Help Save Lives: Sign Up for the Vampire Cup Blood Drive on September 13th!

King, Ashby apking0308 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 9 08:00:00 EDT 2024

Good morning, Camels!

We need your support for the APhA-ASP Vampire Cup Blood Drive on Friday,
September 13th, 2024, from 10 AM to 3 PM in Maddox Hall, Room 224. Our goal
is to collect 20 units of blood, which will help save up to 60 lives at a
local hospital! Here’s how you can get involved!

   1.

   Donate Blood: To schedule your appointment, visit www.redcrossblood.org and
   enter sponsor code: Campbell or scan the QR code on the attached flyer.
   Don’t forget to use RapidPass to complete your pre-donation
   questionnaire and streamline the process. However, walk-ins are always
   welcome. Each donation can save up to 3 lives! Please note that donating
   blood, unfortunately, does not count for service hours, but your impact is
   priceless. Be sure to eat before your appointment to ensure a smooth
   donation process!

   2.

   Volunteer at Check-In: We need volunteers to assist with check-in and
   canteen stations. For every hour you volunteer, you’ll earn 1 hour of
   PPD service credit, which applies to P1, P2, and P3 students.
    09/13/2024 Blood Drive Shift Signup
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cDOCwVt3ZzP7qTfdbE3OtoSNynv4gmVhz_tP3QBtlhA/edit?usp=drive_web>

This is a unique opportunity to give back to our community and make a real
difference. Your participation, whether through donating or volunteering,
is crucial to our success.

Thank you for helping us save lives!
*Ashby King | Campbell University *
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
MSPH/Pharm.D Candidate 2027
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacist | Communications VP
Christian Pharmacist Fellowship International | Social Media Chair
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Service Chair
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter
CPHS Student Ambassador
Publix Pharmacy | P2 Pharmacy Intern