[Phar26] NCPA Boo Grams

Lin, Jay'La j_lin0915 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 23 22:40:23 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to send out a reminder that NCPA is doing a Halloween candy
gram or as we like to call them "Boo Grams"! The fundraiser will end
tomorrow *FRIDAY, October 25th*.

*You can send 3 boo grams for $5, 5 boo grams for $7, or 7 boo grams for
$10.* To purchase, scan the QR code in the flyer or use the following link
<https://igfn.us/form/bDROew>. These will be delivered on the morning of
October 31st. Also, don't forget to complete the Google form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeJYFMv90Ml3zucOF8nt6r5FlXET4lTPTkOButAhyAE-KRiA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to fill out who you are sending them to!

All proceeds will be going to the North Carolina Professionals Health
Program (NCPHP), which is an organization that aids healthcare
professionals struggling with substance use disorders.

[image: NCPABooGrams (1).png]
*Jay'La Lin*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MBA Candidate | Class of 2026
CPHS | Student Ambassador
Phi Delta Chi | Beta Kappa Chapter | WIG
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Pharmacy Intern | Research Chair
Email: j_lin0915 at email.campbell.edu