[Phar26] Breast Cancer Awareness "Pink-Out"

Penn-Henry, Ni nhpennhenry1105 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 9 12:39:13 EDT 2024

Hello everyone!

On behalf of NCODA, SNPhA, APhA and KE, I want to let you all know of a
CPHS-wide "Pink-Out" on October 23, 2024, in honor of breast cancer
awareness month. We want you all to wear pink on this day and gather for a
picture in the stairwell of Maddox at 1 pm! The more people we have, the
better, so please participate in this event!

Thank you all!

*Ni Penn-Henry*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2027
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy | President-Elect
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association | Secretary
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Legislative Committee Co-Chair
CPHS Academic Tutor & Student Ambassador