[Phar26] REMINDER: PRIDE in Healthcare LGBTQIA+ Safe Space Training

Wright, Dawson dkwright0505 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 16 10:07:12 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone!

Thank you to everyone who attended the first safe space training! This is a
reminder that the second and last safe space training available to CPHS
students will be on the medical campus *tomorrow* on *Thursday, October
17th* from *5-7 PM* in *Smith Hall Room 208. *This session will be led by
Dr. Valerie Joseph from Campbell's psychology department.

Only one session is required to obtain the full safe space training, so if
you attended the first session, there is no need to attend the second. If
you missed the first one, then you will still get the full training by
attending the second one tomorrow evening..

Please join us in better understanding some of the patients we will serve
as future healthcare providers and learning how we can take steps to
minimize cultural health disparities in our communities. We hope to see you
there!

[image: PRIDE in Healthcare LGBTQ+ Safe Space Training Flyer.jpg]

*---*
*Dawson Wright*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2027
PRIDE in Healthcare | President
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter | WKRS
Walmart | Pharmacy Intern