[Phar26] Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser

Penn-Henry, Ni nhpennhenry1105 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 14 11:23:56 EDT 2024

Hello everyone!

As you all know, there is a breast cancer awareness fundraiser being hosted
for the month. *NCODA *will be selling *badge reels* separately from the
goodie bags for $3 if paying cash OR $5 ($3 badge reel + $2 donation
towards Susan G. Komen Foundation) if paying via the link/QR code attached
to the flyer. Please donate or buy some breast cancer awareness goodies,
and stop by the table in the Maddox lobby to pick them up and to read more
about breast cancer!

I have attached a picture of the badge reels we have to offer. On
behalf of *APhA,
KE, NCODA, SNPhA, and Susan G. Komen Foundation,* we appreciate any and all
donations! No kind gesture ever goes unnoticed. Also, a reminder that we
will be hosting a* "Pink-Out Wednesday" NEXT WEDNESDAY, 10/23*, and we ask
that you all wear pink to show your support. We will be taking a picture in
the Maddox Lobby.

Have a great day!

*Ni Penn-Henry*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2027
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy | President-Elect
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association | Secretary
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Legislative Committee Co-Chair
CPHS Academic Tutor & Student Ambassador