[Phar26] NCAP-SPF: Pharmacy Jeopardy + Emerging Leaders' Education and Networking Series

Worrell, Audrey amworrell0216 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 14 11:23:37 EDT 2024

Hello, student pharmacists!

On behalf of NCAP-SPF, I have two reminders for you:

*NCAP’s Pharmacy Jeopardy! Competition* is happening on *Wednesday, October
16th, from 1:00 to 1:50 p.m. in Room 130*, Maddox Hall. This will be a fun
chance to showcase your knowledge, engage in friendly competition, and
enjoy a free lunch. The winning team will represent Campbell University in
a virtual competition against other pharmacy schools across North Carolina. *To
participate and receive lunch, form a team of 3-4 students and sign up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UEuprz64BgpJQzwn7z7BAtLZGYjWTxwJ_6zvWIwIlPA/edit?usp=sharing>
by the registration deadline of October 15th at 5:00 p.m*. We hope to CU
there!

Also, *registration is now open for NCAP's 2024-2025 Emerging Leaders'
Education and Networking Series*! This program aims to develop leadership
skills for pharmacy students across North Carolina, with a fantastic lineup
of speakers. The first session will feature a panel of pharmacists
utilizing innovative practices in acute care, ambulatory care, and
community pharmacy settings. We strongly encourage those interested in
leadership to join. Keep an eye on your email for reminders about future
sessions throughout the year.

*Registration link* for the first session on *Tuesday, October 15th at 6:00
PM*:
https://events.teams.microsoft.com/event/d57ac612-3bf9-471d-b9af-7f108fa9fddd@3fc2e695-283d-4e4e-ad46-e437d11b18ab
<http://ncap.memberclicks.net/message2/link/58725d45-6c5e-41c6-b410-89b93956cd1d/2>

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to our President,
Makenzie Hester, at mrhester1202 at email.campbell.edu.

I hope y'all have a great week!
*Audrey M. Worrell *
PharmD/MSCR Candidate | Class of 2027
American Pharmacists Association- Academy of Student Pharmacists
(APhA-ASP) | President-Elect
Graduate Clinical Research Organization (GCRO) | Vice President
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists- Student Pharmacist
Forum (NCAP-SPF) | Secretary
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Treasurer
Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) | Director of Social Media &
Marketing
Campbell University CPHS | MSCR Graduate Assistant | Pre-Professional
Committee | Student Ambassador
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) | Social Chair
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter |
Social & IM Chair