[Phar26] NCAP-SPF Officer Nominations

Choi, Joseph j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 13 09:41:56 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone,

I am excited to announce that we will be opening nominations for the North
Carolina Association of Pharmacists Student Pharmacist Forum officer
elections. We are currently accepting nominations for the President-Elect,
Secretary, Treasurer, and Parliamentarian positions.

Information regarding the different officer position responsibilities can
be found in the provided document attached to this email. If you wish to
nominate yourself or your peers for one of these positions, please fill out
this FORM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeukRVYgTlKDd7SWqNxyWhyItxHYXSA878bVGKoKpG18KrrVA/viewform>.
If you have any questions regarding any of the leadership positions, please
reach out to the current officer:

President-Elect: Makenzie Hester ; mrhester1202 at email.campbell.edu

Secretary: Joseph Choi ; j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu

Treasurer: Kaitlyn Parker ; kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu

Parliamentarian: Tenasia Powell ; tcpowell0821 at email.campbell.edu

*Joseph Choi*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) | President
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Treasurer
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP) | Secretary
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Alpha Zeta Chapter |
Treasurer
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter
j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu