[Phar26] NMDP Drive - March 13th

Edmonds, Shantavia soedmonds1203 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 13 08:24:06 EDT 2024

Hello Camels,

*National Community Oncology Dispensing Association (NCODA)* is
hosting an *NMDP drive
on Wednesday, March 13th*, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. The National Marrow Donor
Program is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping blood cancer
patients find the life-saving marrow/stem cell transplant they need to
survive*.* We will be in *Maddox Hall *and* the Student Union, *where there
will be tables for potential donors to join the registry. We will also have
goodies for you to learn more about the National Marrow Donation Program!

This is where you come in! We need as many people as possible to
join the marrow registry. No matter who you are, you could be someone's
only genetic match. Ethnicity is part of matching, and everyone should have
an equal chance at a match. A large and diverse registry means more
potential cures because a patient is most likely to match with someone
of the same ethnic background. YOU could be someone's cure, so we need YOU
to join the registry.

If you can't* make it in person, no problem!*

Here's the link to donation funds, which will help make all this possible.
https://fundraise.nmdp.org/team/7272

[image: CPHS Pres. Digital_Signage_1920x1080_ (1)_page-0001.jpg]

Best regards,

--
*Shantavia O. Edmonds*
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2025