[Phar26] Yale New Haven Health Pharmacy Intern

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Thu Mar 7 08:41:47 EST 2024

Good morning, Student Pharmacists,

Please see the opportunity below.

Best,

Sarah Goetz
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6

Good afternoon,

My name is Shawn Morris with Yale New Haven Health. YNHH will be hosting a Virtual Open House for Pharmacy Interns. We welcome Pharmacy students to attend, speak with the human resources team and pharmacy team, and learn more about Pharmacy Internship Opportunities. Please see the attached document and feel free to send to students or alumni seeking Pharmacy Internship Opportunities. Students can register through the attached document's links, or via handshake. While opportunities are posted to handshake, we wanted to take the time to ensure we attempt to reach each and every student possible.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,
Shawn

Shawn Morris
Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Human Resources
Phone: (203) 680 - 6580
Email: shawn.morris at ynhh.org<mailto:shawn.morris at ynhh.org>
[https://www.ynhh.org/~/media/images/Email/signature/ynhhs_esignature_logo.png]
Apply online at https://jobs.ynhhs.org/jobs

This message originates from the Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.