[Phar26] The Beacon Bake Sale

Parker, Kaitlyn kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 6 12:00:30 EST 2024

Good morning everyone,

On behalf of The Beacon officer team, we hope you all are adjusting after
spring break. We are hosting our bake sale/jeans day next week, March
11-15. Our jeans day will be on Wednesday, March 13th.

In terms of pricing, our baked goods will be $1 each and our jeans day
participation will be $3. Payment can be made with cash or this link
<http://igfn.us/form/1RDWiQ>. If you are paying through the link, it will
require a $5 minimum purchase which is 2 baked goods + the jeans day, or 5
baked goods. If you are paying with cash, please place the cash in the jar
located on the bake sale table.

Thank you in advance for your participation! We hope you all have an
amazing rest of the week.

Best Regards,
Kaitlyn A. Parker
Campbell University | CPHS Candidate 2025
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP)| Treasurer
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Social
Chair
The Beacon | Secretary
Mobile Number: (919) 986-7359
Email: kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu