[Phar26] SNPhA Elections - 3/15/24

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 4 08:00:00 EST 2024

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a safe and enjoyable break! I wanted to let you know
that SNPhA has opened our election nomination form
<https://forms.gle/KBeGzBFDZyiHJnaU9> for officer and chair positions.
Nominations are open until March 12th, 2023 at 11:59 pm. We invite you to
visit our PowerPoint
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PxQ81kInQGejH2hObJ9evkJRQPxZTJoshLkHrzjUR7g/edit?usp=sharing>
to learn more about the duties of each position. No prior leadership
experience is required!

Speeches and voting will be held during our monthly SNPhA meeting on March
15th, 2023 at 12:00 pm. More details for that meeting are coming!

Regards,

--
Alexis T. Davis
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025