[Phar26] Reminder: NCODA 2024-2025 Officer Elections 2/14!

Hester, Makenzie mrhester1202 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 13 14:15:42 EST 2024

Good afternoon Student Pharmacists,

Sending a reminder that NCODA has opened their nominations for the
2024-2025 executive board!! The nomination form is HERE
<https://forms.gle/wRiRE2KpzL86EWmS7> and information about each role can
be found HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H6uz7EtfsYrFv2589kjthhlxpuxdvzh_GqTUvw5GtEM/edit?usp=sharing>
. The nomination form will be closing *TODAY* February 13th at 8:00pm.
Leadership experience is not required but is recommended.

We will be hosting officer speeches/elections on February 14th from
12-12:50 in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall if there is more than 1 nominee for
a role. We will reach out to inform you about the speeches once the form is
closed.

We hope to see you there!

If you have any questions feel free to contact Allison Beatty at
adbeatty1222 at email.campbell.edu.

--
*Makenzie Hester *
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2026