[Phar26] Maddox Ball Reminder

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 13 08:32:26 EST 2024

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send a friendly reminder that the Maddox Ball will be held
this* Friday, February 16th from 7:00 - 11:00 PM. *The Maddox Ball is a
semi-formal event for students, faculty and guests to enjoy a night of
food, laughter, dancing, and memories. We would love to see you all there!

   -

   Purchase Tickets HERE <https://igfn.us/form/stAjPw>

Maddox Ball Details:

   -

   Location: 6818 Kennebec Road, Willow Spring, NC 27592
   -