[Phar26] PRIDE in Healthcare Social Event

Wright, Dawson dkwright0505 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 27 08:00:00 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone!

PRIDE in Healthcare is hosting a social event on *Friday, August 30th, 2024*
from *5:30-7:30 PM *in *Maddox Room 117. *This event is an opportunity
for any LGBTQIA+ students or allies to learn about our organization and
meet current members over party games and snacks!

Please join us to learn more about our organization and learn how you can
become a healthcare advocate for LGBTQIA+ communities! Snacks will be
provided, so if you are interested in attending, please add your name to
the sign-up sheet
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rwbu44EUX9PM_Jy-DCqsj38ZIqvS4HozJY-k-R7mxEw/edit?usp=sharing>
by Wednesday at 11:59 pm.

If you are unable to attend but are interested in attending future
meetings, please feel free to fill out this Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGg9LfcZthQeMiW_9jX62S1LS__C5-BZw4Ahn-aEFkfve6ag/viewform?usp=sf_link>
so that we can add you to the mailing list! We hope to see you there!

[image: IMG4342098251925555574.jpg]

--
*Dawson Wright*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2027