[Phar26] CPFI Meeting This Thursday 8/29!

Moseley, Jordan jmmoseley0516 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 26 13:25:37 EDT 2024

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope everyone's first block exam of the year went well this morning! As
we all anxiously await our scores, I want to remind everyone that
regardless of the outcome, we serve a mighty and faithful God who will not
forsake us. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by
prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." -
Phillipians 4: 6-7

CPFI will be hosting our interest meeting THIS Thursday, August 29, at
12pm. The meeting will be held in Maddox Hall Room 117 and Chick-fil-A will
be provided for lunch.

The signup sheet is attached
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dcv_VAwyZVnsPnJD4LuhiNbRlaOmW2XWrgXVIrii_qQ/edit?usp=sharing>
and
will close tomorrow evening at 11:59pm.

We hope to see you all there!
Jordan Moseley

--
Jordan Moseley | Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2027