[Phar26] SNPhA Motivational Monday

Woodburn, Ashley anwoodburn1113 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 19 08:00:00 EDT 2024

Good morning all,

We made it through the first week!

As we start this new week, let's take a moment to reflect on why we're
here. Last week may have brought new challenges, but take a deep breath—you
made it! Remember your commitment to shaping the future of healthcare. It’s
natural to feel a bit anxious with the first block exam approaching, but
trust that you’re capable, and remember, you’re in the hands of the Creator.

A word of advice for the P1 Class: “Two Cars are Better than One”

In the world of racing, two cars working together are faster than one
alone. This technique, called drafting, allows them to move forward more
efficiently by reducing air resistance.

As you develop your study habits for exams, keep the phrase “two cars are
better than one” in mind. Find study partners who complement your learning
style, and stick with them. Study groups can be incredibly valuable,
offering fresh perspectives and creative approaches to learning. I
encourage you to see your peers not as competition, but as allies, helping
each other reach the ultimate end goal.

Matthew 19:26

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God
all things are possible.

I hope you have a great week!

Best Wishes,

*Ashley Woodburn *
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2027
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy
Correspondent
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association (NCODA) | President-Elect
Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) | Chaplain
Student Ambassador