[Phar26] CUCCC T-Shirt Fundraiser

Byrd, Kenley E kebyrd at campbell.edu
Fri Aug 16 14:31:05 EDT 2024

Sent on behalf of the (CUCCC) Campbell University Community Care Clinic (please see email below). Thanks!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

The Campbell University Community Care Clinic (CUCCC) is selling t-shirts, and all proceeds will go towards the free clinic, which serves the uninsured in our area! These t-shirts will be permitted to wear to our mobile clinics on Monday and Wednesday nights along with scrub pants! The shirts are unisex comfort colors and sizes range from S-3XL and will be $18-21.50. Use the link below for pricing and payment! I have attached a sample picture of the t-shirt. The t-shirt orders and payments will be due two weeks from now on August 23. Pickup will be at CUSOM, you will be contacted with pickup dates and times. Anyone is welcome to buy a shirt, so feel free to share it with family and friends.

Link to order:
Https://igfn.us/form/kA1LAQ
(Also, note that the mobile cause link includes the gala tickets since we have two fundraisers going on right now. For this fundraiser you can ignore that portion and only select what size t-shirt you would like.)

Thank you for your support of the CUCCC!
CUCCC Leadership

P.S. To the Medical, Pharm, and PA students - come volunteer at the clinic, it's a lot of fun :)
[cid:01b2da22-4c24-457d-8bb9-e1cd6783c3ad]

Thanks,

Janice Taylor
Admissions and Student Affairs Coordinator
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 |Buies Creek, NC 27506
Levine Hall | (910) 814-4942 | Fax (910) 893-7251 | medicine.campbell.edu<mailto:jtaylor at campbell.edu>

[cid:90605d66-9894-4046-8591-1eccb4670758]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>