[Phar26] AMCP Nexus 2024

Lockhart, Elizabeth ehlockhart0810 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 16 11:19:58 EDT 2024

Good Morning Everyone!

AMCP is an amazing organization and we are privileged to be a part of the
extremely supportive Carolinas affiliate. The AMCP Nexus meeting is coming
up in October and there are scholarships available for students to attend
(see the flyer below). AMCP is a new chapter here at Campbell, and we will
be holding a General Body Meeting at the end of this month. Prior to this
meeting will be the deadline for the scholarship which is Friday August
23rd. If you have any questions or would like  information about getting
involved you can reach out to me ehlockhart0810 at email.campbell.edu.

--
*Elizabeth Lockhart*
Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences Candidate | Class of